LOCATION IS KEY
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
EXCLUSIVE - This charming timber home is located in a brilliant position. Located only metres from both major supermarkets, food outlets and retail stores in Queen Street this home will suit the owner occupier or investor.
Set upon a large 1012m2 allotment the well maintained timber constructed home stands proudly and has great street appeal. Totally fenced and surrounded by well established trees, gardens and lush green lawns a sense of peacefulness overcomes you. Internally the home is very well presented and features many traditional elements homes of this age are well known for plus modern day comforts including split system air conditioning.
The home itself features:
- High ceilings throughout with VJ walls giving the home a feel of charm and old world atmosphere.
- Well maintained kitchen ideally located at the rear of the home.
- Three genuinely good sized bedrooms complete with built in wardrobes and split system air conditioning.
- Large sleepout perfect for fourth bedroom.
- Spacious living area perfectly located at the entrance to the home and adjacent to large dining area.
- Additional room located between kitchen and dining rooms perfect for sitting area or office.
- Large backyard great for kids to play, future extensions or building a large shed.
- The property has side access for cars, boats and a single car lock-up shed.
- Other recent improvements include electrical upgrades and new split system air conditioning.
As an added incentive the owners have sweetened the deal by including all furniture most of which is less than 12 months old. Make no mistake buyers, this owner is a serious seller and willing to work with the buyer.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.