Matthew Strano has owned Ray White Burdekin since 2008. Acting as a selling principal, Matthew truly understands the local market. As a fourth generation family member to reside in the Burdekin since 1927, Matthew is a well known public figure with a large client database.
Matthew has worked closely with Mortgagee’s, Receivers and Managers, Financial Institutions and Government Departments.
With a solid understanding of all selling methods, Private Treaty, Expressions of Interest, Tender and Auction are second nature.
Matthew has an extensive knowledge and proven sales results in all areas of sale including residential, industrial, commercial and rural. Recent sales include:
- Former Burdekin Agricultural College - $5,000,000
- Burdekin Cane Farm - $7,200,000
- Balanda Park - $3,025,000
- 234 Keirle Road, Rita Island - $1,500,000
- 12 Hillcrest Place, Ayr - $690,000